Monday, August 27, 2012

wholesale nba jerseys I'm sorry ... come back next year

?
In fact,wholesale nba jerseys, more than that, the Arbitration Institute of the examination from time than the average college can come here, how could a simple character, to come here in itself is the cream of the crop, so ... these people should be the absolute elite. admitted to the arbitration of the school, it is naturally the elite of the elite.
But I noticed a very strange phenomenon to the candidates who, almost my age, basically between 25-35 years old people, the day Is it adults universities?
Are wondering, I saw one and I have the same size, his face pale, blue hair, a thin, pale lips tightly sipping, leaning on the wall of the College, the cold low his head, as if thinking.
Stare in my eyes on him at the same time, the other as if sensing my gaze, and suddenly opened his eyes, blue eyes shot two cold murderous, quickly enveloped my body, a beast-like tyranny of atmosphere violent impact on the day this is? this! this ... This is simply a most dangerous beast!
Pair of blue eyes, as if the two crystal blue gem does not contain a trace of mankind some emotion, looked at him, I did feel his energy, he is simply one years of Xuanbing, to me a sad extreme of feeling, such a character, I first met.
We looked at each other tightly, and suddenly ... arbitration College bell will ring up, we all know ... the time of the examination to each other to recover eyes, and walked quickly toward the direction of the door, but I have a feeling that, in future we will run into!
Flow slowly from the College door open slowly walked into my side meeting with those cold eyes, while with the crowd into the Academy.
Enter college, people were divided into ten, ten entrance into the Institute of Internal huge building like a monster, quickly swallowed nearly two million people.
Knew it, I followed closely behind him in the juvenile blue hair, and slowly walked into the eighth examination room, perhaps subconsciously, perhaps a twist of fate, the moment we met, our fate will be closely linked with ...
Even divided into 10 teams, each team there are still 2,000 people, the good in each examination room is divided into 10 test,cheap nba jerseys, so ... we receive a license plate at the entrance, is waiting for the test began.
Examination of the project is an interim decision, the first examinations of response and evade each team in turn to enter the small room of a diameter of 10 meters, as long as the support foot inside ten minutes, had diarrhea and there is no scar, even if qualified, even if there is a trace of scratches, would count as failure, I'm sorry ... come back next year!
To escape, but my strength in a mighty force in, if you do not learn to avoid my premature death do not know how long.
114-124 immediately ready, the next it is your turn to test the
Hear the proctor's voice, I subconsciously stood up, because I know ... I was 116, the next round of tests in respect of my turn, at the same time ... that silver-haired teenager is the start to test, because he is 114!
10 awkward figure from the room

No comments:

Post a Comment